It's all in the details ...
Casa de Mita began in 2001 with just 3 rooms and a swimming pool and a bar ... Today, some 12 years later, we have 5 rooms, a junior suite and 2 penthouse suites, a spa facility and countless other improvements to the property to make it a truly unique and relaxing vacation experience. Even with all the additions, the true heart and soul of Casa de Mita is the dedicated and friendly staff, the majority of whom have been here for at least 10 of the 12 years. You may arrive as a guest, but you'll depart as a friend!
Special details to make your stay just a little bit more comfortable …
- 8 private ocean front view guest accommodations … 5 deluxe rooms. 1 jr suite, 2 penthouse suites (see guest specific guest rooms for in-room ammenities)
- The Palapa dining room … sophisticated tropical dining at its finest.
- La Chiminea … intimate bar and tasting room
- Continuouse meal service from 7:30 a.m. until “late”
- Bar service until “late”
- Private and group margarita classes offered … tasting encouraged.
- “World Beach” style reflected in the ecletic mix of hand carved furniture, doors and wood work coupled with selected antiques and orginal artwork throughout the property
- Ocean front salt water swimming pool (heated, as necessary) with swim up bar
- Ocean front sun deck with ample chaise lounges
- Complimentary beach chaise and umbrella service (on request)
- Canopied oversized pool-side and ocean front day beds
- Full on site water purification system
- WiFi through out guest rooms and public areas
- Guest business center with PC, printer, fax and complimentary international long distance calling
- Complimentary guest laundry service (dry cleaning not available)
- Complimentary sunscreen, tanning and after-sun products … assorted SPF’s
- Complimentary use of sea kayaks, boogie boards, binoculars and snorkeling equipment
- Designated workout room with treadmill, free weights and multi-gym
- Extensive lending library
- Daily newspaper service with access to more than 2,300 full-content news publications from 100+ countries in 55+ languages
- Media room with flat screen LED television with international satelite access and DVD collection
- Yoga studio and complimentary use of yoga mats
- Couples and private massage studios (massage and spa services available by request)
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary guest car service (local radius)
- Lush tropical gardens
- Designated sea turtle nesting areas (in season)